Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- WaterSense certification promotes water conservation
- Monitor pressure balance valve keeps water temperature within a safe +/-3degrees F (+/-1.6degrees C), helping to protect you from sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure
- Trim kit only, must order MultiChoice Universal rough-in separately to complete the unit
- Single function operation
- Single lever handle for ease of temperature control
- Meets standards set by Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Spray settings include: Full Body
- Maintains a balanced pressure of hot and cold water even when a valve is turned on or off elsewhere in the system.
- For use with MultiChoice® Universal rough valve body. (R10000 Series)
- Back-to-back installation capability.
- Solid brass forged body.
- Temperature only controlled with handle.
- Field adjustable means to limit handle rotation into hot water zone.
- 120° - maximum handle rotation.
- All parts replaceable from the front of the valve.
- 1/2" -14 threaded tub spout.
- Stem extension kit RP77991 can be ordered to allow for an additional 1 3/4" wall thickness. RP77991 ships with chrome escutcheon screws. For special finishes also order RP12630 escutcheon screws in desired finish.
- Lifetime limited warranty on parts (other than electronic parts and batteries) and finishes: or, for commercial users, for 5 years from date of purchase.
- 5 year limited warranty on electronic parts (other than batteries); or, for commercial users, for 1 year from the date of purchase. No warranty is provided on batteries.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.