Note this fan would be hardwired into its electrical terminal box and does not include a power cord
Fantech's versatile FG Series Inline Fans are virtually airtight. Galvanized steel housings meet code requirements for both residential and commercial applications. High quality ebm-papst motors ensure long life and dependable performance.
The FG Series features new longer duct connections for easier installation. Fans are prewired and include the bracket for mounting to wall or ceiling. Straight-through airflow allows fans to be installed at any angle at any point along the duct work.
- Airtight galvanized steel housing - perfect for commercial code applications
- Powered by ebm-papst external rotor motorized impeller
for excellent heat dissipation, even at low RPM
- Backward curved impeller
- Permanently lubricated sealed ball bearings for maintenance free operation
- Automatic reset thermal overload protection
- 100% speed controllable
- Rated for air stream temperatures up to 140°F
- Rated for outdoor use
- 5-Year factory warranty