|7||Thu, Jan 28|
|70||Fri, Jan 29|
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Designed for resistance to heavy earth loads and shear forces, and provides improved pipe alignment.
Proflex allows you to make transition pipe connections that are resistant to shear forces, while creating a rigid, long-lasting pipe joint. From 1-1/2" to 8" - PROFLEX connects cast iron, plastic, steel, copper and tubular, drain waste and vent systems.
- .012" stainless steel shield
- 301 Stainless Steel Clamp Bands
- Gasket Material: Neoprene
- Gasket ID: Part No. and application on each gasket.
- Shield Assembly Material Requirements: All 300 Series S.S. Clamp
- Band = 301 Stainless Steel .025 x .500 x Length
- Housing = 301 Stainless Steel - Fernco
- Screw = 305 Stainless Steel 5/16" Hex - No Slot
- Shield - 301 Stainless Steel .012 x 2.125 x Length
- Eyelet - 305 Stainless Steel
- Installation Torque = 60 lb-in
- Maximum test pressure: 4.3 PSI (29.6KPA)
- Maximum operating temperature: 180° F
- Conforms to the requirement of ASTM C1460
3 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.