Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Use T100 thermostatic actuators with V100 valve bodies, T104 thermostat actuators with V110 valve bodies.
- Valves and actuators meet ASHRAE Standard 102-1989
- For control of hot water or steam radiators, convectors or other hydronic heating units
- Thermostatic actuator setpoint dial shows guide marks (1-5) and provides positive shutoff when turned fully clockwise (0)
- Thermostatic actuator includes sensor and setpoint dial; components may be integral or connected by capillary tubes
- Valve seat disc, made of resilient EPDM, ensures tight shutoff on hot water or low pressure steam systems
- Nickel-plated brass cast valve body with working parts in cartridge insert for ease of service
- No electrical connections or wiring required
- All working parts replaceable while valve remains in service, in-line, under pressure
- T104/V110 designed to meet higher capacity normally required of North American radiator systems — over twice the flow capacity of most competitive valves
- Ratings: maximum temperature - 248°F; maximum system PSI - 150 PSI (hot water); 14 PSI (steam V100 series), 15 PSI (steam V110 series); maximum differential - 17 PSI
12 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.