Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Used With: Aube CT240/CT241 Telephone Controller
Parts Needed for Operation (not included): Non-Zoned System Aube AC112-01 15-feet/4.6-m North American Floor Sensor
- Three choices of temperature control in a single thermostat (Ambient, Floor, or Ambient with Floor temperature limits)
- 5 mA ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI)
- GFCI and EGFPD test light verifies safety control is functioning properly and alerts if a leak is detected
- Advanced temperature control ensures total comfort by minimizing temperature variations
- ON/Standby switch enables thermostat shutdown at the end of heating season for added security
- Early Start function ensures programmed temperature is reached by programmed time
- Temporary bypass enables temperature override without changing programming
- Switch Positions (System): AF (ambient+floor)/ F (floor only)
- Switch Positions (System): Display format: F/12 h or C/24h
- Switch Positions (System): Early Start function: Enabled or Disabled
- Electrical Ratings Maximum Load: 15 A (resistive only ), 3600 W @ 240 Vac
- Electrical Connections: 6 in. (150 mm) tinned copper lead wires
- Includes 15-feet / 4.6-m floor sensor
- With Backlit Display
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.