Mode of Operation - Upon application power, the load is energized. When the thermostat or other switch opens or there is a loss of power, the load is de-energized and the delay period begins. The compressor will not start again during the delay period. Restart occurs after the delay period has elapsed.
- Universal voltage operation
- Higher 1.5 amp power rating
- Compressor lockout-anti-short cycle timer
- .03-10 minute (1.8-600 seconds) knob adjustable delay
- Helps protect compressor from damage caused by rapid short cycling
- Simple 2 wire hookup