Klein Tools' Slim-Profile Mini Ratchet Set is the perfect answer for fastening in small, tight spaces. The 72-tooth, low-profile gear head only needs 5-Degrees of sweep allowing professionals to fasten in spots other drivers just won't fit. The handle is designed with a finger loop for control and convenience, and is made of high-strength Chromium-Vanadium steel for increased torque and long tool life. The 1/4" dual-drive head has integrated 5/16" and 1/4" nut drivers. This set also comes with a versatile set of bits including #1 and #2 Phillips driver bits, 3/16" and 1/4" slotted driver bits, and a 1/4" drive socket adapter. So, there's no need to go back to the toolbox.
- Type: Mini Ratcheting
- Application: Ratcheting Driver for Tight Spaces
- Special Features: Slim Profile
- Material: Steel
- Drive Size: 1/4" Dual-Drive
- Head Type: Hex: 1/4" and 5/16"
- Standard: ASME B107-210
- (1) 1/4" Nut Driver
- (1) 5/16 Nut Driver
- (1) #1 Phillips 3/16" Slotted Drive Bit
- (1) #2 Phillips 1/4" Slotted Drive Bit
- (1) 1/4" Socket Adapter