Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- QuickTree technology allows easy access and removal of switches without disturbing pump or plumbing
- Integrated rubber seals permanently attached to cover
- Unique cord seal technology integrated into the inspection cover
- Shallow 24" basin for easier installation in difficult soil/bedrock locations
- Large 41 gallon capacity for longer pump cycles
- Integrally molded torque stops secure the pump in its proper position
- Integrally molded anti-floatation collar
- Durable polyethylene construction
- Completely assembled
7 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.