3/4" Union PEX Lead Free Mixing Valve (70-145F)AM101-UPEX-1LF 3/4" Union PEX Lead Free Mixing Valve (70-145F)
|45||Wed, Aug 24|
|13||Thu, Aug 25|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Features dual purpose mixing or diverting values
- Offers constant water temperature under changing operating conditions
- Temperature is limited at any point and if cold water supply is interrupted, flow reduction occurs in seconds
- Provides reliable performance at minimum flow of 05 gpm and proportional valve for simultaneous control of hot and cold
- Maximum pressure 150 psi and maximum temperature of 212 F (100 C)
- Tamper-resistant design with nickel-plated brass construction and EPDM O-rings
- Designed for easy maintenance and Teflon coating prevents mineral build-up and extends life
- Typical Applications: Domestic water, nursing homes, public facilities, automatic faucets, radiant floor heating, space heating, heat pump systems, combo systems, solar hot water, greenhouses, industrial applications, photo processing
|Max Temp (F):||
|Min Temp (F):||
PEX Crimp x PEX Crimp
|Flow Capacity (Cv):||
Point of Source
|Temperature Range (F):||
70°F - 145°F
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.