This product must be installed by a qualified/licensed contractor and set up with properly calibrated combustion test equipment. Failure to comply with this could result in substantial property damage, severe personal injury or death.
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Includes: Natural to LP Conversion Kit, One 1/2" x 3/8" reducer bushing, One 3/4" straight flange
- Combination gas controls for use in 24 Vac, gas-fired, standing pilot appliances with capacities from 20 to 200 cfh.
- Controls include manual valve, two automatic operators, servo pressure regulator and pilot adjustment.
- Compact size.
- Provide two automatic valves.
- Solenoid-operated first automatic valve opens on thermostat call for heat; closes when call for heat ends.
- Diaphragm-operated second automatic valve opens under control of regulator; closes if gas or power supply is interrupted.
- Meet codes requiring dual safety shutoff.
- Natural to LP and LP to Natural conversion kits available for standard and slow opening gas valves.
- LITE-RITE (OFF-PILOT-ON) lighting sequence.
- All adjustments, wiring connections and pilot outlet are accessible from top of control.
- Adjustable servo regulator effectively maintains almost constant gas output pressure under wide fluctuations in gas supply pressure.
- Compatible with ECO connector.
- Type: Single Stage
- Opening Characteristics (standard, step): Standard
- Capacity @ 1 in. p.d.: 130,000 BTU/hr; 20,000 BTU/hr minimum
- Pressure Ratings: 1/2 psi, or 3.5 kPa
- Pressure Regulator Setting: 3.5 in. wc (psi), or 0.87 kPa
- Pilot Gas Outlet: Compression fitting for 1/4 in. OD tubing
- Pressure Tapping: 1/8 in. NPT with plug
- Electrical Connections: Combination screw and 1/4 in. male quick connects
- Electrical Ratings: 24 Vac
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Anticipator Setting: 0.5 A
- Temperature Range: 0° to 175°F, or -18° to +79°C
- Mounting: 0 to 90 degrees in any direction from the upright position of the gas control knob, including vertically
- Dimensions (in.): 5 3/16 in high x 4 1/8 in. wide x 3 1/4 in. deep
58 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.