This product must be installed by a qualified/licensed contractor and set up with properly calibrated combustion test equipment. Failure to comply with this could result in substantial property damage, severe personal injury or death.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Control includes manual valve, two automatic operators, pressure regulator, pilot adjustment, pilot plug and ignition adapter
- Replaces virtually any IP, HSI, or DSI gas control
- For use with natural or manufactured gas or LP gas
- Includes converter kit to adapt from natural to LP gas
- Compact size
- All adjustments and wiring connections accessible from top of control
- Four-inch swing radius allows easy rotation into position inside the tightest furnace vestibules
- Clearly marked, keyed terminal block allows quick attachment of wires and IP/DSI/HSI jumper
- Internal inlet screen blocks contaminants in gas line from entering valve
- Opening Characteristics: Standard
- Capacity @ 1 in. p.d.: 300,000 BTU/hr; 30,000 BTU/hr minimum
- Pressure Ratings (psi): 1/2 psi
- Pressure Ratings (kPa): 3.5 kPa
- Pressure Regulator Setting (psi): 3.5 in. wc
- Pressure Regulator Setting (kPa): 0.87 kPa
- Pressure Tapping: 1/8 in. NPT with plug
- Electrical Connections: 1/4 in. quick-connect male terminals
- Electrical Ratings: 24 Vac
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Temperature Range (F): -40 F to +175 F
- Mounting: 0 to 90 degrees in any direction from the upright position of the gas control knob, including vertically
- Dimensions (in.): 5 3/8 in. high x 4 1/16 in. wide x 2 11/16 in. deep
- Includes: Two 3/4 x 1/2 in. reducer bushings, natural to LP Conversion Kit
- Approvals, American Gas Association IAS: AGA Design Certified: File No. L2025007
- Approvals, Canadian Gas Association: CGA Design Certified: File No. L2025007
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc: UL Component Recognized
18 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.