Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Description: Provide electronic control of intermittent pilot ignition systems used on gas fired furnaces, boilers, and other heating appliances.
- System Type: Intermittent Pilot
- Ignition Sequence: Continuous retry, after trial for ignition, pilot gas shuts off for 5 minutes, then another trial for pilot ignition takes place
- Typical Gas Control: VR8204
- Type of Gas: Natural or LP
- Flame Sense: Single Rod or Two Rods
- Ignition Source: Internal high voltage spark generator
- Prepurge: 0 or 30 seconds
- Ignition trials to lockout: continuous retry
- Lockout Timing: 15 or 90 seconds
- Y8610U kits are for use with natural or LP gas: provides 100 percent pilot gas shutoff if pilot fails to light; after 6-minute delay, trial for ignition is repeated.
- Ignition trail/delay sequence is repeated until the appliance lights or call for heat is removed.
- Includes gas valve, ignition module, pilot burner hardware, ignition cable, and wiring harness
46 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.