1" x 1" SharkBite 90° Elbow (Lead Free)U260LF 1" x 1" SharkBite 90° Elbow (Lead Free)
|1,451||Thu, Oct 28|
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The Elbow allows you to easily add another line off of existing plumbing. It can be used to connect to CPVC, copper, or PEX tubing. Just cut the pipe and push on the fitting. SharkBite fittings can easily be removed and are reusable.
- Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
- Fittings are certified to 200 PSI and 180°F (82°C).
- Integral tube liner for PEX installations which means no loose connections.
- Made of DZR (dezincification resistant) brass which provides a strong, durable fitting that is corrosion resistant.
- The SharkBite design is certified to ANSI/NSF-61 and ASSE 1061 product standard for use in potable water and hydronic heating water distribution.
- Designed for hydronic heating as well as potable water distribution.
|Max Pressure (PSI):||
|Fitting System Compatibility:||
Push Fit (Sharkbite)
OD Controlled Copper
|Max Temp (F):||
9 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.