1-1/2" Sharkbite Tee (Lead Free)UXL0841 1-1/2" Sharkbite Tee (Lead Free)
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
SharkBite’s Large Diameter Reducing Tees allow for pipe-size reduction in a variety of sizes. These fittings are easily rotated after installation to make connecting even easier in tight spaces. There is no need for soldering, clamps, unions or glue. These fittings are certified as connections for Copper, PEX, CPVC, PE-RT or SRD9 HDPE pipe.
- Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
- Fittings are certified to 200 PSI and 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Integral tube liner for PEX installations which means no loose connections.
- Made of DZR (dezincification resistant) brass which provides a strong, durable fitting that is corrosion resistant.
- The SharkBite design is certified to ANSI/NSF-61 and ASSE 1061 product standard for use in potable water and hydronic heating water distribution.
- Designed for hydronic heating as well as potable water distribution.
|Max Pressure (PSI):||
|Fitting System Compatibility:||
Push Fit (Sharkbite)
OD Controlled Copper
|Max Temp (F):||
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.