0011 Stainless Steel Circulator w/ Integral Flow Check, 1/8 HP0011-SF4-IFC 0011 Stainless Steel Circulator w/ Integral Flow Check, 1/8 HP
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The 0011-IFC with an Integral Flow Check is designed to reduce installation costs when zoning with 00® circulators on large residential / light commercial high head / medium flow applications such as hydronic or radiant heating, hydro-air fan coils, indirect water heaters or domestic water recirculation systems. By locating the removable, spring-loaded IFC inside the pump casing, a separate in-line flow check is eliminated, reducing installation costs. The reduced pressure drop of the IFC increases the 0011 flow performance over in-line check valves. Both the IFC and cartridge are easily accessed for service instead of replacing the entire unit. Taco's patented Priority Zoning circulator with built-in transformer, relay, priority switch and IFC in one complete, compact package to make it ideal for zoning.
- Integral Flow Check: Prevents gravity flow, Eliminates separate in-line flow check, Reduces installed cost, Improves system performance, Easy to service
- Unique replaceable cartridge-field serviceable
- Unmatched reliability-maintenance free
- Quiet, efficient operation
- Direct drive - Low power consumption
- Self lubricating, No mechanical seal
- Standard high capacity output - Compact design
- Wide range of applications
- Flanged connections
Replacement Parts List:
Casing O-Ring: 009-028RP
Flange Gasket Set: 007-007RP
Capacitor or PC Board: 009-018RP
Cartridge Assembly Complete: 0011-010RP
Valve Assembly Trans/Relay: 0012-021RP
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.