Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The new 90 Series touchscreen thermostats (-1277 Models) include programmable fan and remote sensing, as well as the exclusive Cool Savings feature and dual fuel control, providing the ultimate in comfort control. Our +/- 1° temperature accuracy will keep you comfortable and protect your HVAC systems.
90 Series Blue is the result of smart, innovative thinking. Install 90 Series Blue with confidence because it?s exclusively for the professional trade.
- Large 12-square-inch touchscreen display - largest in the industry.
- Extra-large touch keys for easy operation.
- Universal Dual-Powered - choice of battery-powered or hardwired with battery back-up.
- Meets ENERGY STAR® specifications.
- Meets California Building Code, Title 24.
- Universal - choice of 7 day, 5/1/1 day programmable or non-programmable (installer selectable).
- Audible feedback.
- Remote sensing indoor/outdoor - EITHER an indoor OR outdoor (wired) sensor can be connected to the thermostat to display remote temperature.
- Programmable fan - fan mode can be specified for each program period.
- Circulator fan cycling - special fan mode will cycle fan ON for 10 minutes, OFF for 20 minutes when the thermostat has not called for cooling or heating for the past 60 minutes.
- Automatic daylight savings option - The Real Time Clock will adjust automatically for daylight savings time, including change after March of 2007.
- Patented Cool Savings - the thermostat will make small adjustments to the sensed temperature during periods of high demand to reduce AC system running time and save energy.
- Enhanced security settings - the thermostat offers two levels of keypad lockout which require user-selected code to unlock
- 3 wire zone valve - compatible with 3-wire zoned hydronic systems
- Dual-fuel heat pump control
28 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.