2 Stage Iron and Manganese Reducing Whole House Water Filter System w/ 10" x 4.5" Filters, 1" PortsWGB21BM 2 Stage Iron and Manganese Reducing Whole House Water Filter System w/ 10" x 4.5" Filters, 1" Ports
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- [Two-Stage Filtration] Our featured 2nd stage filter (FM15B) is specially designed for iron & manganese removal, reducing iron (Max 3.0 ppm down to 0.01 ppm) and manganese (Max 1.0 ppm down to 0.01 ppm). Using high quality coconut shell carbon and highly compact fabrication tech, 1st-stage CTO filter(FC15B) knocks out cloudiness as well as bad tastes and odors, removes over 90% of chlorine, and is highly effective on herbicides and industrial solvents. iSpring WGB21BM is THE system you need to protect your family and household appliance from iron, manganese, and more.
- [Easy Installation and Filter Change] The system comes pre-assembled onto the mounting bracket for a streamlined, DIY installation. Filter wrench included to make routine filter changes easy and quick. Refer to our manual and our helpful YouTube videos to install this point-of-entry (POE) filtration system at the main water supply to get clean and healthy water for the entire family. With 1” NPT inlet/outlet and 10” x 4.5” filter cartridges, the system has a minimum impact on water flow (up to 15 GPM) and requires little maintenance.
- [High Quality] The first stage CTO Carbon Block filter is made of high-quality coconut shell carbon for filtration efficiency and long filter life. It is tested by an independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI standards. The iron and manganese reducing filter lasts up to 3 times longer than greensand due to the catalytic media not being consumed in the process. Those filters have a filtration capacity of up to 50,000 gallons of water, enough to supply a family of four with clean water for up to a year.
- [Peace-of Mind Customer Service] Backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee, 1-year warranty, and extended manufacturer warranty upon warranty registration at iSpring. Lifetime tech support(678-261-7611) from Atlanta, GA USA. We stand behind our products and if you encounter any problems with any of our products please reach out to us immediately. We are happy to help!
- [Please Note] This system is installed at the main water supply line in order to treat all the water in your home. For well/pond water with very high iron/manganese please contact us for customized solutions. Unlike an RO system, this system will NOT reduce Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) and instead keeps healthy minerals in your water. If you are interested in a filter that removes TDS, please consider our iSpring Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems.
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.