Note: ProMax name is now ProLine.
The ProLine® XE Power Direct Vent gas water heater features a two-pipe combustion system that draws clean air from outside the home, eliminating any worries about indoor ventilation.
Featuring a 50-gallon tank and a 40,000 BTU gas burner, the GPD-50 Power Direct Vent delivers a first hour rating of 87 gallons and a recovery rate of 41 gallons per hour. With a 0.70 Energy Factor, this water heater is ENERGY STAR® qualified. It carries a 6-year limited warranty, and meets No Emission Requirements.
POWER DIRECT VENT DESIGN
ENERGY STAR QUALIFIED
- Combined horizontal and vertical vent
runs up to 180 equivalent feet with 4"
diameter venting (ABS, PVC, CPVC and
- Two-pipe sealed combustion system uses
outside air, eliminating problems caused
by insufficient indoor ventilation
- Reduced NOx emissions comply with air
quality management district regulations
DYNACLEAN DIFFUSER DIP TUBE
- Meets the
ENERGY STAR EF requirement and may
also qualify for local utility and rebate
- 2-inch thick, "Environmentally-Friendly"
foam insulation reduces the amount
of heat loss and contributes to overall
- Built-in heat traps on the water inlet and
outlet reduce the amount of heat lost
- Helps reduce lime and sediment buildup
and maximizes hot water output. Made
from long-lasting PEX cross-linked
BLUE DIAMOND GLASS COATING
- More robust and reliable than standing
pilot, and reduces energy consumption.
- Provides superior corrosion resistance
compared to the industry-standard
ENHANCED-FLOW BRASS DRAIN
- State-of-the-art electronic gas control
provides more precise temperature
- LED control light displays operation
status and diagnostics information
CSA CERTIFIED AND ASME RATED T&P
DESIGN-CERTIFIED BY CSA
- Our residential water heaters have a
solid brass, tamper resistant, enhanced flow,
ball type, drain valve.
- Uses a standard female hose fitting that
allows for fast and easy draining during
- Designed for easy operation, this valve
includes an integral screwdriver slot that
features a 1/4 turn (open/close) radius,
which not only permits full straight through
water flow but also a quick and
positive shut off.
AVAILABLE IN NATURAL GAS AND
6-YEAR LIMITED TANK AND PARTS
- Certified at 150 PSI working pressure.
- Certified to ANSI Z21.10.1-CSA 4.1
or ANSI Z21.10.3-CSA 4.3 standards
governing storage tank-type water