Cherne Long Test-Ball Plugs are designed for waste stack testing. Seals the rise and the run to perform test, and can be used to seal the wye to conduct sewer air tests. Cherne Industries is a global leader in pipe plug, blocking and testing.
- Natural-rubber construction provides an excellent seal
- Compatible with PVC pipes
- Makes sealing wye fittings easy when performing tests on DWV systems
- Withstands up to 13 psi or 30 ft. of head pressure
- Ring and chain assembly help prevent the plug from being drawn into the DWV plumbing system during testing
- Includes a 3 ft. extension hose with standard car-tire inflation valve
- Maximum Back Pressure: 13 PSI / 30 ft.
- Inflation Pressure: 35 PSI
- Usage Range: 2.75"-3.25"
- Deflated Length: 20.75"
- Deflated Diameter: 2.31"
- Nominal Size: 3"
- Brand: Cherne
- Color: Black
- Product Type: Long Test-Ball
- Chain Eye Bolts: Ring and Chain
- Inflation Thread: Tank Valve