1-1/4" Angle Valve for High Capacity RadiatorV110E1028 1-1/4" Angle Valve for High Capacity Radiator
|28||Wed, Sep 29|
|25||Thu, Sep 30|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- High Capacity Thermostatic Radiator Valves provide precise and automatic control of room temperature in two-pipe systems by modulating the flow of hot water or steam through free-standing radiators, convectors and other heating units with high capacity requirements.
- continually monitors and adjusts room temperature for consistent comfort and relief from under-heating and overheating.
- Designed with the higher capacity normally required by U.S.A. heating systems.
- Valve seat disc, which is made of resilient material (EPDM), ensures tight shutoff on steam or hot water systems.
- Nickel-plated bronze casted body with working parts in cartridge insert for ease of service.
- Controls include sensor, setpoint dial and valve actuator; components may be integral or connected by capillary tubes.
- Require no electrical connections.
- All working parts are replaceable using service tool (MT100C1011) while valve remains in service, in-line, under pressure.
- Valves normally open without control mounted.
- Valves may also be used with MV110 Electric Zone Valve Actuator.
- Meet ASHRAE Standard 102-1989.
- Application Type : Precise and automatic control of room temperature in two-pipe systems by modulating the flow of hot water or steam through high capacity heating units when used with T104 Thermostatic Actuators
- Pipe Size (inch): 1 1/4 in.
- Pipe Size (DN): DN32
- Body Pattern: Angle
- Capacity: high
- Capacity (Cv): 8 Cv
- Capacity (Btu/hr-steam): 193,000 Btu/hr
- Connection Type: Threaded
- Pressure Ratings (Hot Water (psi): 150 psi maximum
- Pressure Ratings (Hot Water (kPa): 1034 kPa maximum
- Pressure Ratings (Steam (psi): 15 psi maximum
- Pressure Ratings (Steam (kPa): 103 kPa
- Differential Pressure Ratings (psi): 17 psi maximum
- Temperature Ratings (F): 248 F Maximum
- Temperature Ratings (C): 120 C Maximum
- Materials (Body): Bronze
- Used With: T104
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.