Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- One-Pipe Steam Thermostatic Radiator Valves - Allow automatic temperature control in one-pipe steam or hot water systems for free standing radiators, convectors and other heating units with standard capacity requirements. Provide comfort and energy savings.
- Continually monitors and adjusts room temperature for consistent comfort and relief from under-heating and overheating.
- Adjustable balancing cartridge design made from resilient material (EPDM), ensures tight shut-off on steam and hot water systems.
- Nickel plated brass casted body.
- Replaceable cartridge for easy service with service tool.
- Controls include valve body, steam air vent.
- Used with T100 set point and capillary actuators.
- No electrical connection required for non-electric actuators.
- Normally open without control mounted.
- Description: 1” Angle Pattern Valve for Standard Capacity Radiator
- Application Type : Use where installation space is limited
- Pipe Size (inch): 1 in.
- Pipe Size (DN): DN25
- Body Pattern: Angle
- Capacity: standard
- Capacity (Cv): 2.7 Cv
- Capacity (Btu/hr-steam): 70,500 Btu/hr
- Connection Type: Threaded
- Pressure Ratings (Hot Water (psi)): 150 psi maximum
- Pressure Ratings (Hot Water (kPa)): 1034 kPa maximum
- Pressure Ratings (Steam (psi)): 15 psi maximum
- Pressure Ratings (Steam (kPa)): 103 kPa
- Differential Pressure Ratings (psi): 17 psi maximum
- Differential Pressure Ratings (psi): With T100 or T200: 15 psi
- Differential Pressure Ratings (psi): With MV100: 36 psi
- Differential Pressure Ratings (psi): For low noise: 3 psi
- Temperature Ratings (F): 248 F Maximum
- Temperature Ratings (C): 120 C Maximum
- Dimensions (in.): 1 1/8 in. x 2 5/8 in.
- Materials (Body): Nickel Plated Bronze
- Cartridge Change Tool: Yes - Use VA8200A001
- Used With: T100
- Inlet Connection Size (in.): 1 in.
- Inlet Connection Type: NPT
- Outlet Connection Type: Threaded
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.