2" to 12" Hole Cutter for Duct and Sheet Metal89552 2" to 12" Hole Cutter for Duct and Sheet Metal
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The Klein Tools Hole Cutter will cut 2-Inch to 12-Inch (51 to 305 mm) holes in up to 24 gauge steel and 26 gauge stainless steel. Inch and centimeter measurement scales are molded into the body for accurate hole diameters. Quality bearings assure a long cutting life. This versatile hole cutter installs into standard electric drill chucks. Includes a replacement bit and a L-Style Hex-Key to tighten the bit.
- Type: Duct Hole Cutter
- Application: Cuts 2'' to 12'' Hole in Ductwork
- Special Features: Adjustable Pivot Point for Accurate Hole Size
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Bit Material: Heat Treated Chromium
- Bit Length: 4.3'' (109.2 mm)
- Finish: Black Powder Coated
- Cutting Pattern: Circle
- Hole Diameter: 2'' to 12''
- Cutting Capacity: 24 gauge Steel; 26 gauge Stainless Steel
- Overall Length: 7.2'' (182.9 mm)
- Overall Height: 4.3'' (109.2 mm)
- Overall Width: 1.1'' (28.6 mm)
- Weight: 0.89 lb (0.4 kg)
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.