- HSB units have top and bottom supply and return connections. This permits the unit to be rotated 360° without piping changes
- Units have a 2-piece casing for easy coil access.
- All models have tapped holes for suspension by threaded rod or optional pipe hanger adapter kit, except HSB-18 and HSB-24 which mount directly to and are supported by the supply and return piping.
- Serpentine copper tube coil design has high resistance to thermal shock, even under high steam pressures.
- Absence of coil headers eliminates potential leaks and increases coil face area without increasing overall size of unit.
- Coil designed for greater water carrying capacity with lower friction loss.