Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The HSB is a high grade hot water/steam unit heater that can be fitted into a new or already existing hydronic system with ease. High grade steel is used for the casing to ensure durability and longevity. Designed for horizontal use, the unit heater is excellent for heating long corridors or blanketing walls with heat. The HSB has supply and return connections on the top and bottom of the unit, allowing it to be installed facing any direction.
- Top and Bottom Piping Connections: The HSB has top and bottom connections for supply and return piping. The vertical connections allow the unit heater to be faced any direction during installation.
- Two Piece Casing: A two piece casing is used with the HSB, allowing for incredibly easy access to the coil in case maintenance is required.
- Tapped Suspension Holes: The HSB comes with pre-drilled tapped holes for suspension by threaded rod. This reduces installation time for your contractor, saving you money on installation.
- Thermal Shock Resistant: The serpentine copper tube coil is very resistant to thermal shock even at high steam temperatures. This prevents undesired warping of the coil itself, as well as decreasing necessary maintenance.
- Smart Coil Layout: The layout of the coil does not include coil headers. This eliminates potential leaks and maintenance without increasing the overall size of the unit.
- Baked-On Polyester Paint: The HSB features a neutral colored baked-on polyester paint, providing excellent corrosion resistance and durability while blending in with a wide variety of environments.
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.