Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- 95% annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) – low fuel usage, saves energy
- Natural or Propane (LP) gas operation – factory shipped as NG, optional LP conversion kit
- Compact design – increases placement options
- Heavy gauge insulated jacket – provides quiet operation
- 10-to-1 turn down ratio – precisely matches minimal energy usage to the immediate system need
- Low NOx rated – low emissions level achieved South Coast certification
- Single tube, large diameter, ASME certified 316L Stainless Steel heat exchanger
- Pre-wired, plug-in ready electrical design
- Contractor friendly removable sides – makes service clean and easy
- Wall mounting bracket and hardware
- Honeywell® boiler control with digital display
- Commercial grade 120V power cord with 3 prong plug
- Unique 3-in-1 vent adapter – approved to accept PVC, CPVC, SS or PP vent materials
- Multiple vent options – direct vent with 2 pipes or concentric, through sidewall or roof
- Internal condensate trap
- 24VAC thermostat relay
- Factory tested
- Internal 3-speed circulator
- DHW flat plate heat exchanger
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.