Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
|1||Thu, Jun 18 – Mon, Jun 22|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- 95% annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) – low fuel usage, saves energy
- Natural or Propane (LP) gas operation – factory shipped as NG, optional LP conversion kit
- Compact design – increases placement options
- Heavy gauge insulated jacket – provides quiet operation
- 10-to-1 turn down ratio – precisely matches minimal energy usage to the immediate system need
- Low NOx rated – low emissions level achieved South Coast certification
- Single tube, large diameter, ASME certified 316L Stainless Steel heat exchanger
- Pre-wired, plug-in ready electrical design
- Contractor friendly removable sides – makes service clean and easy
- Wall mounting bracket and hardware
- Honeywell® boiler control with digital display
- Commercial grade 120V power cord with 3 prong plug
- Unique 3-in-1 vent adapter – approved to accept PVC, CPVC, SS or PP vent materials
- Multiple vent options – direct vent with 2 pipes or concentric, through sidewall or roof
- Internal condensate trap
- 24VAC thermostat relay
- Factory tested
- Internal 3-speed circulator
- DHW flat plate heat exchanger
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.