Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Hose anchors are forged into back of body at 45 degrees. This manifold can only be used with the following refrigerants: R-22, R404A and R410A. No hoses are included with this manifold. Surge protection and silicon dampened movement provided by Flutterless technology minimize needle pulsation for easier, more accurate readings. This manifold product is designed for the air conditioning and refrigeration service technician who knows and appreciates the quality and durability of Yellow Jacket Products.
- Packaged in a clear vacu-formed clamshell for easy recognition and review
- Large 3-1/8" (80 mm) gauges feature steel cases with polycarbonate crystals.
- Gauges have color coded scales and larger dials that are bold and easy to read
- 3-1/8" (80 mm) steel gauges feature 1% accuracy (class 1) for an exact reading
- LOW Side Gauge: -30" to 0 to 350 PSI
- HIGH Side gauge: 0 to 800 PSI
- Color-coded scales
- Sliding double "O" ring pistons reduce wear
- Long life nylon seats
- Full porting maximizes capacity and flow
- Forged brass body for durability
- Use with refrigerants: R-22, R-404A, R-410A
- Limited lifetime warranty on manifold bar and valves, NOT gauges
- Made in the USA
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.