Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
|1||Wed, Jul 31 – Fri, Aug 2|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Electronic User Interface
- Touchscreen display.
- Multiple operating modes help save money.
- Energy saver and vacation modes available.
- Diagnostic feedback.
- Dry fire protection.
- Grid management capable.
- CEA-2045 Bridge module compatible
- Dual 5500 watt elements for the fastest recovery and reliable operation.
- Incoloy stainless steel elements last longer than standard copper elements.
- Eco-friendly non-CFC foam insulation, heat traps and other features combine to yeild a higher Energy Factor that maximizes savings on operating costs.
- Helps reduce lime and sediment buildup and maximizes hot water output. Made from longlasting PEX cross-linked polymer.
- Our anode rods have a stainless steel core that extends the life of the anode rod allowing superior tank protection far longer than standard anode rods.
- Provides superior corrosion resistance compared to industry standard glass lining.
- Our residential water heaters have a solid brass, tamper resistant, enhanced flow, ball type, drain valve.
- Uses a standard female hose fitting that allows for fast and easy draining during maintenance.
- Designed for easy operation, this valve includes an integral screwdriver slot that features a 1/4 turn (open/close) radius, which not only permits full straight-through water flow but also a quick and positive shut off.
- Meets UBC, CEC and HUD National Codes.
- Meets the thermal efficiency and standby loss requirements of the U.S. Department of Energy and current edition of ASHRAE/IESNA 90.1.
- Complies with the Federal Energy Conservation Standards effective April 16, 2015, in accordance with the Energy Policy and Conservation Act (EPCA), as amended.
- All residential electric water heaters are compliant with HUD standards for mobile homes/ manufactured housing.
CSA Certified and ASME Rated T&P Relief Valve Design-Listed by CSA International
- Certified at 300 PSI test pressure and 150 PSI working pressure.
- Listed according to ANSI Z21.10.1-CSA 4.1 standards governing storage tank-type water heaters.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.