Like the TTW1®, the TTW2® model is also power vented but offers higher BTU/Hr. inputs, additional insulation and larger gallon capacities. The TTW2® also offers greater installation flexibility with the ability to vent through a wall or roof, with either 3 or 4 PVC, ABS or CPVC pipe.
Heater is a propane gas (LP) model and features a titanium stainless steel propane burner
- Powerful Blower Motor - Our significantly quiet design has greater resistance to
outside winds and the power to vent in many difficult venting situations.
- Factory Installed Hydrojet®2 Total Performance System - Cold water inlet
sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank. Increases first
hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build up at top of tank.
- Vitraglas® Lining - Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively engineered
enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive
effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at
a temperature of over 1600° F.
- Honeywell Self Diagnostic Electronic Gas Control - Intelligent gas control with
spark to pilot ignition system eliminates the constant burning pilot. This results in
savings of pilot gas during stand by periods (120 V.A.C.).
- Enhanced Performance - Proprietary algorithms provide enhanced First Hour
Delivery ratings and tighter temperature differentials.
- Advanced Temperature Control System - Microprocessor constantly monitors and
controls burner operation to maintain accurate and consistent water temperature
- Intelligent Diagnostics - An exclusive green LED light prompts the installer during
start-up and provides ten different diagnostic codes to assist in troubleshooting.
- Pilot On Indication - Flashing green LED provides positive indication that pilot is on.
- Horizontal and Vertical Venting - With 3" or 4" PVC, ABS or CPVC (Maximum
equivalent vent length on reverse side).
- 2" Non-CFC Foam Insulation - Covers the sides and top of tank to save energy by
retarding loss of heat. Also increases jacket rigidity.
- Water Connections - 3/4" NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings.
- Factory Installed Heat Traps - Design incorporates a flexible disk that reduces
heat loss in piping and eliminates the potential for noise generation.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod.
- 3/4" NPT Side Connections.
- Pedestal Base.
- T&P Relief Valve - Included.
- Brass Drain Valve - Durable tamper proof design.