Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
By installing the control on an existing immersion well, HydroStat® can be used as a universal replacement for common Aquastat® models. (see "Note" at bottom for models this will replace) Whether it's a cold start or a tankless coil boiler, Hydrostat® will provide all the temperature functions of the control being replaced.
Or, install HydroStat® on a Hydrolevel Electro-Well (sold separately) to automatically activate the low water cut-off function. With HydroStat® you can add low water cut-off protection to new or existing installations without the added time and cost to install a separate control.
- Replaces Cold Start and Triple-Action Aquastats®
- Install it on existing immersion well for full temperature functionality, or
- Install it on an Electro-Well to add low water cut-off protection
- Simple Dial Type Temp and Differential Settings
- Easy to wire - uses the same terminal designations as common Aquastat® models
- Dynamic Temperature Display
- Four on-board diagnostic indicating lights
- Burner Contacts: 7.4 FLA, 44.4 LRA@120VAC
- Circulator Contacts: 5.8 FLA, 34.8 LRA@120 VAC
- Operating Range - Low Limit: OFF or 110°F - 200°F
- Operating Range - High Limit: 100°F - 220°F
- Operating Range - Low Differential: 10°F - 30°F
- Operating Range - High Differential: 10°F - 30°F
5 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.