Crimping & Cutting Tool for Connectors (10-22 AWG)1005-KLEIN Crimping & Cutting Tool for Connectors (10-22 AWG)
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The Klein Tools Crimping and Cutting Tool crimps both insulated and non-insulated 10-22 AWG terminals and connectors. The tapered nose which is great when working in tight spaces. The wire cutter in the nose specially hardended for long life.
- Crimps 10 to 22 AWG insulated and non-insulated terminals
- Specially hardened wire cutter in nose
- Tapered nose design for working in confined spaces
- Crimping die marked for insulated and non-insulated solderless terminals and connectors
- Plastic-dipped, cushioned handles for comfort
- Application: Cuts and Crimps Wire 10-22 AWG
- Cutting Capacity: 10-22 AWG
- Handle Color: Red
- Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped
- Overall Length: 9.75'' (24.8 cm)
- Weight: 12.8 oz (363 g)
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.