Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Klein Tools' Terminal Block Screwdriver is precision-machined for an exact fit. This flat head screwdriver provides 76-Percent higher torque values than the required ASME B107 Standard. Its Cushion-Grip Handle offers the comfort needed for all-day work.
- Precision machined tip provides exact fit for terminal block screws
- Tip is up to 19-Percent stronger than competitors
- Tip provides 76-Percent higher torque value than the required ASME B107 Standard
- Cushion-Grip handle offers greater torque comfort
- Special Features: Cushion Grip
- Tip Type: Cabinet
- Magnetic: No
- Tip Size: 1/8'' (3.2 mm)
- Shank Type: Round
- Shank Length: 4'' (10.2 cm)
- Material: Steel
- Insulated: No
- Handle Color: Black
- Overall Length: 7.75'' (19.7 cm)
- Weight: 2.4 oz (68 g)
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.