Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
These high-leverage Diagonal-Cutting pliers for non Ferrous wire and soft metal cutting provide 36-Percent greater cutting power than other pliers. The angled head design makes work easier in confined spaces. The hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action with no handle wobble.
- Angled head design for easy work in confined spaces
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36-percent greater cutting power than other plier designs
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made tool steel
- Type: Diagonal Cutting Pliers
- Application: Non Ferrous Wire and Soft Metal Cutting
- Overall Length: 8.063'' (20.5 cm)
- Material: Steel
- Jaw Length: 0.813'' (2.1 cm)
- Jaw Width: 1.188'' (3 cm)
- Jaw Thickness: 0.813'' (2.1 cm)
- Jaw Capacity: 0.75'' (1.9 cm)
- Cutting Knives: Standard
- Cut Style: Standard
- Joint Type: Hot Riveted
- Handle Color: Red
- Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped
- Handle Length: 6.75'' (17.2 cm)
- Insulated: No
- Tether Capable: No
- Weight: 0.6 oz (272 g)
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.