This product does not comply with the "Safe Drinking Water Act," which requires that products meet low-lead standards in order to be used in systems providing water for human consumption (drinking or cooking). This item is for non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications only.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Replacement for common flow switches from Johnson/Penn, Potter/Taco, Watts, Hydrolevel and other manufacturers
- 1" NPT
- Two electrical knock-outs allows connection from either end
- Sensitivity adjusting screw makes flow adjustment easy
- Single pole, double throw snap switch
- Hardened stainless steel bearings minimize friction
- Sealed Monel bellows
- Four stainless steel paddles included - 1", 2", 3" & 6" (25, 50, 80, & 150mm)
- Maximum temperature 300 Deg. F (149 Deg. C)
- Maximum pressure 160 psi (11.3 kg/cm2)
5 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.