Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Think Green, Save Green. Rebate and incentive programs provide cash-back to consumers for the purchase of appliances that meet certain energy efficiency standards. Most states are offering rebates in the $50 to $250 range. You can search for rebates in your area from here.
Note: Isolation valves are not included but are recommended for installation.
The New T-M50 model, also known as "The Monster Tankless," is Takagi's most powerful tankless water heater yet and was developed specifically for heavy duty commercial applications. The T-M50 offers "true commercial grade" components and can be Easy-Linked and Multi-Linked to meet high demands. The T-M50 also offers a dual-combustion system for added redundancy.
- 380,000 BTU/U, up to 14.5 GPM (Max)
- The versatility of being installed either indoor, outdoor, or with a direct vent, all with the same unit.
- Easy-link capability up to 4 units. You may connect up to 10 units and generate over 140 GPM using a multi-controller unit.
- Features a Dual-Heat Exchanger system that allows for redundancy. In the event of an emergency, if one system goes down, the other system will still stay running.
- Uses HRS copper, the most durable copper in the industry. HRS copper is stronger and harder than the standard copper, making it much more resilient against erosion and leaks.
- Offers precise control of the water valves.
- 8 new dipswitch temperature settings: 100 F, 115 F, 120 F, 135 F, 145 F, 155 F, 165 F, and 185 F. These temperatures are better suited for commercial applications.
- 7-segment LED for error codes: Remote controller is not required to pinpoint problems.
- Ignition indicators: indicates which burner is fired up at the moment.
- Utilizes the air-fuel ratio rod for added safety.
- The drum thickness has been increased 25% for greater heat exchanger performance and to be more resistant to thermal stress.
- Increase in fin pitch: Fins are more "spread out" which improves the durability of the heat exchanger. More space in-between the fins reduces build-up. Higher temperatures at the top of heat exchanger reduces condensation.
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.