Note: Image displayed does not represent actual product. This model comes with copper press connections.
"Do not use this item for any installation or repair of potable water applications. This product does not comply with the "Safe Drinking Water Act," which requires that products meet low-lead standards in order to be used in systems providing water for human consumption (drinking or cooking). This item is for non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications only."
This Bronze High Capacity Feed Water Pressure Regulator is for use in commercial and residential hydronic heating systems to fill the boiler and piping system with water, and to maintain water pressure in the system at all times. It also provides make-up water to the system in the event of system leaks. It consists of a bronze body construction with NPT threaded inlet and outlet connections, a tight seating check valve, purge lever for manual purging, and a stainless steel strainer.
- Maximum Pressure: 100psi (6.9 bar)
- Maximum Temperature: 212 Degrees F (100 Degrees C)
- Adjustment Range: 10 - 25psi (68.7 - 172.4 kPa)
set at 15psi (103.4 kPa)
- Bronze valve body with threaded inlet connection
- Tight seating check valve
- Purge lever for manual purging
- High capacity
- Stainless steel strainer to protect the valve disc from fouling