Note: The gallons listed in the product name above represent the unit's nominal capacity. The gallons listed in the product specifications below represent the rated capacity of the unit.
Note: ProMax name is now ProLine.
The ProLine® 400/401 Series gas water heater is designed to deliver an economical performance that can lower your energy bills and also provide long-lasting value.
Featuring a 40-gallon tank and a 40,000 BTU gas burner, the GCRL-40 Standard Vent delivers a first hour rating of 70 gallons and a recovery rate of 41 gallons per hour. With an 0.62 Energy Factor, this water heater is not ENERGY STAR® qualified. It carries a 6-year limited tank warranty, and meets Low NOx emission requirements.
GREEN CHOICE GAS BURNER
- INTELLIGENT CONTROL LOGIC
- The internal microprocessor provides enhanced
operating parameters and tighter differentials for
precise sensing and faster heating response to
- Uses a thermopile to generate the power needed
to operate the electronic gas control without
requiring an external power source.
- The electronic gas control incorporates an LED
status indicator that monitors system operation
and service diagnostics.
- *Not available on 60,000 BTU input models
(GCRX-50 and GCRX-55).
- Patented eco-friendly burner design reduces NOx
emissions by up to 33% and complies with Low-
NOx emission requirements of less than 40 ng/J.
- DYNACLEAN DIFFUSER DIP TUBE
- Reduces lime and sediment buildup and maximizes
hot water output. Made from long-lasting PEX
- COREGARD ANODE ROD
- Our anode rods have a stainless steel core that
extends the life of the anode rod allowing superior
tank protection far longer than standard anode
- PUSH-BUTTON PIEZO IGNITOR
- Makes lighting the pilot fast and easy with one hand
push-button spark ignition.
- HEAT TRAP NIPPLES
- Factory-installed for faster installation.
- BLUE DIAMOND GLASS COATING
- Provides superior corrosion resistance compared to
industry standard glass lining.
- ENHANCED FLOW BRASS DRAIN
- Our residential water heaters have a solid brass,
tamper resistant, enhanced flow, ball type, drain
- Uses a standard female hose fitting that allows
for fast and easy draining during maintenance.
- Designed for easy operation, this valve includes
an integral screwdriver slot that features a 1/4
turn (open/close) radius, which not only permits
full straight-through water flow but also a quick
and positive shut off.
- CODE COMPLIANCE
- Meets UBC, CEC and HUD National Codes.
- Meets the thermal efficiency and standby loss
requirements of the U. S. Department of Energy
and current edition of ASHRAE/IENSA 90.1.
- Complies with the Federal Energy Conservation
Standards effective April 16, 2015, in accordance
with the Energy Policy and Conservation Act,
(EPCA), as amended.
- HIGH ENERGY FACTORS
- Eco-Friendly non-CFC foam insulation, external
heat traps and specially designed combustion
chamber combine to produce a high Energy
Factor for maximum savings on operating costs.
- CSA CERTIFIED AND ASME RATED
- T&P RELIEF VALVE
- MAXIMUM HYDROSTATIC WORKING
PRESSURE 150 PSI
- DESIGN-CERTIFIED BY CSA
- Certified at 300 PSI test pressure and 150 PSI
working pressure. Listed according to ANSI
Z21.10.1-CSA 4.1 standards governing storage
tank-type water heaters.