Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The ProLine® XE Power Vent gas water heater is engineered to maximize efficiency while offering greater flexibility in installation options.
Featuring a 50-gallon tank and a 50,000 BTU gas burner, the GPVT-50 Power Vent delivers a first hour rating of 90 gallons and a recovery rate of 55.9 gallons per hour. With an 0.7 Energy Factor, this water heater is ENERGY STAR® qualified. It carries a 6-year limited warranty, and meets Low NOx emission requirements.
- Energy Star Qualified
- All models meet the September 2010 Energy Star® EF requirement and may also qualify for local utility and rebate programs
- Dynaclean II dip tube optimizes inlet water pressure to minimize cold water regions within the tank. The self-cleaning action also reduces sediment accumulation on the bottom of the tank.
- Hot-surface ignitor is more robust and reliable than standing pilot, and reduces energy consumption.
- Built-in heat traps on the water inlet and outlet reduce the amount of heat lost through piping
- 2-inch, thick, "Environmentally-Friendly" foam insulation reduces the amount of heat loss and contributes to overall energy efficiency
- Versatile Power Vent Design
- All models feature an exclusive 3-position rotatable blower outlet which adds flexibility
- Combined horizontal and vertical vent runs up to 180 equivalent feet with 4" diameter venting (ABS, PVC, CPVC and polypropylene)
- All models are equipped with a protected sensor that detects the presence of flammable vapors and automatically disables the burner to prevent ignition
- Air intake snorkel elevates the inlet location of combustion air to prevent flammable vapors from entering the sealed combustion chamber
- Reduced NOx emissions comply with air quality management district regulations
- State-of-the-art electronic gas control provides more precise temperature control
- LED control light displays operation status and diagnostics information
- Factory-installed T&P and a durable, tamper-resistant brass drain valve are positioned for service accessibility
- Available in Natural Gas and Propane
- 6 year limited tank and parts warranty
92 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.