Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The Voltex Hybrid Electric heat pump water heater from A. O. Smith is the most cost effective energy-efficient option available for consumers who want to save money on their utility bills. Voltex can reduce water heating costs up to 71% and provide payback in 2-3 years. With annual savings of $437 or more, there is no better way to go green than Voltex.
- The first "out-of-the-box" heaters in the market to meet Tier 3 of NEEA’s Advanced Water Heater Specification signifying excellent performance in cool climates (in addition to warm climates). This unit qualifies for many state and local utility rebates - check WWW.DSIREUSA.ORG
- HOW DO THEY WORK?
- Absorb ambient heat from the surrounding air to heat water using a compressor and "Environmentally-Friendly" R134a refrigerant
- Self-contained heat pump unit is integrated into the top of the tank
- Multiple operating modes to maximize efficiency and performance
- INCREASED ENERGY EFFICIENCY: Improved efficiency designed in, to ensure available hot water at the lowest possible cost. Up to a 3.24 Energy Factor (EF) Rating conserves energy and meets ENERGY STAR® qualifications
- CHOICE OF OPERATING MODES: Select from Efficiency, Hybrid, or Electric modes to match heating requirements to environmental conditions. Hybrid mode automatically adjusts between compressor and element, depending upon heat requirements. Vacation mode reduces operating costs and provides freeze protection during extended absence
- BACKUP ELECTRIC ELEMENTS: Long-lasting backup heating elements help heat water according to environmental conditions, demand, and the chosen operating mode
- COREGARD™ ANODE ROD: The anode rods have a stainless steel core that extends the life of the anode rod allowing superior tank protection far longer than standard anode rods. The 66 and 80 gallon models have dual anodes for added protection.
- DRY FIRE PROTECTION: Control system checks to ensure the tank is full of water during start up to prevent dry firing the heating elements
- ELECTRONIC USER INTERFACE: User-friendly electronic interface allows easy control of temperature setting, operating mode, and communicates diagnostics. Easy to read temperature display (see back) shows temperature in °F or °C. Advanced diagnostics convey error messages for service purposes. The last four error messages are saved in the control system memory.
- Ideal for basements or garage installations; the compressor transfers heat to the water while dehumidifying and cooling the ambient air
- Washable air filter is easily removed for routine cleaning
- OPTIONAL AIR DUCT ADAPTER KIT: Permits installation in confined spaces
- Warranty: 10 year tank and parts limited warranty
5 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.