ST-BC Series Stainless Steel Filter Housings offer a variety of solutions for your large-scale, heavy duty filtration needs. Simple to install and maintain, these housings are ideal for schools, restaurants, farms, institutions and industrial use. Holding from 4 to 20 cartridges, ST-BC Series Housings provide flow rates from 28-125 gpm (106-473 Lpm).
Housings are constructed of 304 stainless steel with a gray-silver epoxy finish. They include drains on both the “clean” and “dirty” sides of the sump.
ST-BC Series Housings are compatible with a complete range of filter cartridges, adding to their versatility.
- Heavy duty units for large scale commercial/industrial applications
- Brushed 304 stainless steel construction with a gray-silver epoxy finish
- Ideal for high-temperature applications
- Accepts complete range of standard double open end (DOE) cartridges
- Housing – Brushed 304 stainless steel
- Exterior finish – Epoxy
- Temperature Rating– 40-300ºF (4.4-149ºC)
- Maximum Pressure – 125 psi (8.6 bar)
- Pipe Size – 2" NPT
- Sealing Gasket – Buna-N
Note: Image may not be actual representation of item.