- Enhanced Performance: Proprietary algorithms provide enhanced First Hour Delivery ratings and tighter temperature differentials.
- Advanced Temperature Control System: Microprocessor constantly monitors and controls burner operation to maintain consistent and accurate water temperature levels.
- Intelligent Diagnostics An exclusive green LED light prompts the installer during start-up and provides ten different diagnostic codes to assist in troubleshooting.
- Pilot On Indication: Flashing green LED provides positive indication that pilot is on.
- Separate Immersed Thermowell: High-strength advanced polymer composite thermowell provides isolation between electric temperature sensor and surrounding water. No need to drain the tank when removing gas valve.
Has closed combustion, all air for combustion is taken directly from the outside. The co-axial vent pipe (pipe inside a pipe) draws combustion air in through the outer pipe, and exhausts the products of combustion through the inner pipe. The co-axial vent pipe at the top of the unit can be rotated for venting flexibility.
Has reinforced seals. seals surround the closed combustion chamber and the FVIR inner door, preventing the ignition of flammable vapors outside of the water heater.
They are maintenance-free, the vent piping and the closed combustion chamber with reinforced seals does not require regular cleaning under normal operating conditions.
Has a sight window, which offers a view into the combustion chamber to observe the operation of the pilot and burner
Standard factory-installed Hydrojet Total Performance System, which is a cold water inlet sediment reducing device, which helps prevent sediment build-up in tanks. Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build-up in tank.
Contains Vitraglas Lining, Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600°F (871°C).
- Cast Aluminum Air Intake Boot — A cast molded air intake boot provides exceptional installation durability.
- Telescoping Solid Vent Kits — Multiple kits (see reverse side) allow up to 8ft. vertical and 8ft. horizontal vent lengths (horizontal termination only).
- Flexible Vent Kit — The maximum vent length (horizontal and vertical) can be flexed to 100" (horizontal termination only).
- Side Connections — 3/4" NPT tappings allow easy connections for space heating applications (Potable water only) (RG2DV50H6N only).
- 2" Non-CFC Foam Insulation — Surrounds the tank surface, saving energy by reducing the amount of heat loss.
- Pedestal Base
- Water Connections — 3/4" NPT factory-installed true dielectric fittings.
- Factory-Installed Heat Traps
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod
- T&P Relief Valve — Installed
- Low Restriction Brass Drain Valve — Durable tamper-proof design.
Check product PDFs for more information on optional vent kits.