Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- WaterSense certification promotes water conservation
- Monitor pressure balance valve keeps water temperature within a safe +/-3degrees F (+/-1.6degrees C), helping to protect you from sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure
- Soft, rubber spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up from the spray face of your showerhead and handshower with the touch of a finger
- Trim kit only, must order MultiChoice Universal rough-in separately to complete the unit
- Meets standards set by Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Spray settings include: Full Body, Massaging, Soft Drench
- Maintains a balanced pressure of hot and cold water even when a valve is turned on or off elsewhere in the system.
- 2.0 gpm @ 80 PSI.
- For use with MultiChoice® Universal rough valve body. (R10000 Series)
- Back-to-back installation capability.
- Solid brass forged body.
- Red/Blue indicators on handle.
- Lever volume control handle; temperature adjustment dial.
- Field adjustable to limit handle rotation into hot water zone.
- Maximum dial rotation adjustable between 90° and 180°.
- All parts replaceable from the front of the valve.
- Models with "SOS" suffix supplied with slip-on spout for 1/2" C.W.T.
- MTS = Metal slip-on spout for 1/2" C.W.T.
- Note: Product will be marked with flow rate of specific showerhead.
- Stem extension kit RP77992 can be ordered to allow for an additional 1 3/4" wall thickness. RP77992 ships with chrome escutcheon screws. For special finishes also order RP12630 escutcheon screws in desired finish.
- Lifetime limited warranty on parts (other than electronic parts and batteries) and finishes: or, for commercial users, for 5 years from date of purchase.
- 5 year limited warranty on electronic parts (other than batteries); or, for commercial users, for 1 year from the date of purchase. No warranty is provided on batteries.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.