Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
A preset defrost sequence is activated at an outdoor air temperature of 23°F and lower. During the defrost sequence, the supply blower shuts down & the exhaust blower switches to high speed to maximize the effectiveness of the defrost strategy. The unit then returns to normal operation, and continues the cycle.
- Airflow up to 159 CFM (75 L/s) @ 0,4"Ps (100 Pa)
- 6" (152mm) oval duct connections with integrated airflow measurement
- Compact design, only 23.75" (603 mm) wide
- Backward curved RadiCAL blade motors
- Electrostatic filters (washable)
- Aluminum heat recovery core
- Removable screw terminal for easy connection
- Easy Core Guide Channels For Removing Core
- Only weighs 45 lbs (20Kg)
3 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.