Two-way on-off low voltage valves consist of an actuator and valve assembly for controlling the flow of hot water.
Valve designed for cycling (not constantly powered on) applications. Use this valve in closed loop hydronic systems that do not contain dissolved oxygen in system water, such as fresh water from frequent source of makeup water.
- Manual opener (on all models, except straight-through, normally open valves) for valve operation on power failure; valve returns to automatic position when power is restored.
- All models may be installed without disassembling the valve.
- Compact construction for easy installation.
- Complete powerhead may be removed or replaced without breaking plumbing line connections or draining the system.
- Actuator motor may be replaced without removing the valve body or draining the system.
- 24V 1 in. Sweat Connection Low Voltage Motorized Zone Valves
- Application: Hydronic Control
- Connection Type : Sweat
- Pipe Size: 3/4"
- Body Pattern: Two-way, Straight-through
- Capacity: 3.5 Cv
- Current Draw: 0.32A
- De-Energized Position: Normally Closed
- Fluid Temperature Range: 50 F to 200 F
- Max Close-Off PSI: 20 psi
- Electrical Connections: screw terminal block
- Power Consumption: 7.7 VA
- Timing: Nominal Open--15 sec
- Valve Action: Spring return to close
- Maximum Ambient Temperature (F): 125F
- Dimensions: 4 in. high x 3 -11/16 in. wide x 2- 3/8 in. deep
- Auxiliary End Switch: N.O SPST
- End Switch Rating: 50 VA pilot duty @ 24 V; 4.4 A running with 26.4 A inrush @ 120 V
- Type: 2 position
- Static Pressure: 125 psi
- Voltage: 24v
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Manual Opener: Yes