1" Sweat Connection Zone Valve, normally closed, w/ screw terminal block connection, 3.5 Cv (24v)V8043F5051 1" Sweat Connection Zone Valve, normally closed, w/ screw terminal block connection, 3.5 Cv (24v)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- All models may be installed without disassembling the valve.
- Compact construction for easy installation.
- Manual opener (on all models, except straight-through, normally open valves) for valve operation on power failure; valve returns to automatic position when power is restored.
- Complete powerhead may be removed or replaced without breaking plumbing line connections or draining the system.
- "Quick Fit" pushbutton powerhead makes it easy to remove for service.
- Series 5000 replacement powerhead is backward compatible with series 1000 zone valves.
- Innovative motor technology offers silent operation, water hammer resist and longer life.
- 24V 1 in. Sweat Connection Low Voltage Motorized Zone Valves
- Application: Hydronic Control
- Connection Type : Sweat
- Pipe Size: 1”
- Body Pattern: Two-way, Straight-through
- Capacity: 3.5Cv
- De-Energized Position: Normally Closed
- Maximum Close-off Pressure (psi): 20 psi
- Fluid Temperature Range: 200 F Max.
- Electrical Connections: screw terminal block
- Power Consumption: 7.2 VA
- Nominal Timing (sec, min): 15 Seconds
- Valve Action: Spring return to close
- Maximum Ambient Temperature (F): 125F
- Dimensions: 4-3/8 in. high x 3-1/2 in. wide x 2-3/8 in. deep
- Auxiliary End Switch: SPST
- End Switch Rating: 50 VA pilot duty @ 24 V
- Type: 2 position
- Static Pressure: 300 psi
- Voltage: 24v
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Manual Opener: Yes
- Type: Use this valve in closed loop hydronic systems that do not contain dissolved oxygen in system water, such as fresh water from frequent source of makeup water
|Max Close-Off PSI:||
|Flow Capacity (Cv):||
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.