Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Flow Range: 0-29 GPM
Head Range: 0-23 Feet
Minimum Fluid Temperature: 40+F (4+C)
Maximum Fluid Temperature: 230+F (110+C)
Maximum Working Pressure: 125 PSI
Connection Sizes: 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2 Flanged
The 0014-IFC with an Integral Flow Check is designed to reduce installation costs when zoning with "00" circulators on medium head/medium flow Hydronic or Radiant heating, Hydro-Air Fan Coils or closed loop solar heating systems. by locating the patented IFC inside the pump casing, a separate in-line flow check is eliminated, reducing installation costs. The reduced pressure drop of the IFC, increases the flow performance over in-line check valves. Both the IFC and cartridge are easily accessed for service instead of replacing the entire unit. The 0014-Z-IFC combines the circulator, flow-check and patented Priority Zoning control with built-in transformer, relay and priority switch in one complete, compact package to make it ideal for zoning.
* Integral Flow Check (IFC) Patent# 5,664,939
Prevents gravity flow
Eliminates separate in-line flow check
Reduces installed cost, easy to service
Improved performance vs. In-line flow checks
* Unique replaceable cartridge-Field serviceable
* Unmatched Reliability --Maintenance Free
* Quiet, efficient operation
* Direct drive-Low power consumption
* Self-lubricating, No mechanical seal
* Standard high capacity output-Compact design
* Wide range of applications
* Cast Iron or Bronze Construction, Flanged connections
* Medium head/medium flow Hydronic or Radiant heating
* Hydro-Air Fan Coils
* Closed loop solar heating systems
Replacement Parts List:
Casing O-Ring: 009-028RP
Flange Gasket Set: 007-007RP
Capacitor or PC Board: 009-018RP
Cartridge Assembly Complete: 0014-004RP
Valve Assembly Trans/Relay: 0012-021RP
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.