Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The redesigned 007-IFC features a larger removable Integral Flow Check, designed to improve pump performance, simplify piping and reduce installation costs. The spring loaded IFC replaces a separate in-line flow check to ensure protection against reverse flow and gravity flow. The low pressure drop of the IFC increases flow performance vs. in-line flow checks. Both the IFC and the cartridge are easily accessed for removal and service.
- Hydronic Heating/Cooling
- Hydro-Air Fan Coils
- Domestic Water Recirculation (Bronze / Stainless Steel)
- Indirect Water Heaters
- Integral Flow Check: Simplifies piping, Prevents reverse flow and gravity flow, Eliminates separate in-line flow check, Reduces installed cost, Improves system performance, Easy to service
- Unique replaceable cartridge-field serviceable
- Unmatched reliability-maintenance free
- Quiet, efficient operation
- Self lubricating, No mechanical seal
- Wide range of applications
- Flanged connections
Casing O-Ring: 008-005RP
Flange Gasket Set: 007-007RP
Capacitor or PC Board: 007-002RP
Cartridge Assembly Complete: 007-045RP
valve Assembly Trans/Relay: 0010-025RP
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.