Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Think Green, Save Green. Rebate and incentive programs provide cash-back to consumers for the purchase of appliances that meet certain energy efficiency standards. Most states are offering rebates in the $50 to $250 range. You can search for rebates in your area from here.
Please note: This unit comes Natural Gas as standard, but can be easily converted to Propane with the supplied gas conversion kit.
Fully modulating, gas fired, tankless water heater with sealed combustion and power vented flue. Indoor and outdoor models available for residential and commercial applications. Supplies hot water to domestic hot water systems and can be used with water storage tanks, recirculation systems, and/or combined domestic & heating applications.
Series 200 incorporates several new features including a combustion system that can easily be field converted from natural gas to propane with components supplied in the box. The maximum vent length has increased to 60’. The indoor models will have an integrated temperature controller and factory installed power cord. The outdoor models will include a remote control as a standard feature.
- Capacity: 1 to 2 Bathrooms
- Field Convertible from Natural Gas to Propane
- Complies with SCAQMD rule 1146.2 and other air quality management districts with similar NOx emission requirements of 14 ng/J or 20 PPM.
- Maximum flow rate of 6.6 GPM at 35°F temperature rise (3.3 GPM at 70°F rise)
- Copper HEAT EXCHANGER: 25x better heat transfer than stainless steel thus stabilizing outgoing water temperature quicker and reducing pressure drop across the heat exchanger
- Outdoor models include remote control
- 15-year limited warranty on heat exchanger in residential applications, 5-year limited warranty on all parts
- Complies with Lead Free standards
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.