The Caleffi MixCal™ 521 series three-way thermostatic mixing valve
is used in systems producing domestic hot water or in hydronic and
radiant heating systems. It maintains the desired output temperature
of the mixed water supplied at a constant set value compensating for
both temperature and pressure fluctuations of the incoming hot and
The valve has been specifically certified to ASSE 1017 and Low Lead
Plumbing Law by IAPMO R&T.
- Low-lead brass body and fittings.
- Internal anti-scale materials.
- Locking set point knob.
- Meets requirements of ANSI/NSF 372-2011.
- Max. working pressure: 200 psi.
- Max. inlet temperature: 200ºF.
- Adjustable range: 85 - 150ºF.
- Min. flow for optimum performance: 1.3 gpm.
- Certified to: cUPC listed to ASSE 1017/
- CSA B125.3, Low lead.