Model M53 Mighty-Mate Automatic Cast Iron Effluent Pump - 115 V, 0.3 HP53-0001 Model M53 Mighty-Mate Automatic Cast Iron Effluent Pump - 115 V, 0.3 HP
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Float operated, submersible (NEMA 6) 2 pole mechanical switch & variable level long cycle systems available
- Corrosion resistant powder coated epoxy finish
- No sheet metal parts to rust or corrode
- Stainless steel screws, switch arm, guard and handle
- No screens to clog
- Watertight neoprene square ring between motor and pump housing
- Solid buoyant polypropylene float
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed, automatic reset thermal overload protected motor
- Upper and lower sleeve bearings running in bath of oil
- Entire unit pressure tested after assembly
- Carbon and ceramic shaft seal
- Maximum temperature for effluent or dewatering 130°F (54°C)
- Passes 1/2" spherical solids
- 1-1/2" NPT discharge
- On point: 7-1/4", Off point: 3"
- Watertight and dust tight
- Permanently oiled bearings
- Impeller Type: Non-clogging vortex impeller
- Reserve Powered Design. For unusual conditions a reserve safety factor is engineered into the design of every Zoeller pump.
Model 53 Specific Features:
- Cast iron switch case, motor and pump housing
- Engineered thermoplastic base
- Engineered, glass filled, plastic impeller with metal insert
- Stainless steel guard and handle
- Lower and upper bearings, oil fed cast iron
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.